For many businesses, land/real estate will be involved somehow. It may be that your business is purchasing or investing in, or developing, land. Or it may be you own, or have decided to purchase, a property for your business to operate from. Or that you are leasing a property from someone else. Whatever the situation, we recognize and understand the importance and value of real estate to many businesses, and have a wealth of knowledge and depth of experience in dealing with a variety of real estate related matters.
In addition to assisting you with such matters as complex commercial property transactions and financings, real estate development and strata properties, our commercial dispute resolution team can provide input and guidance when there is the potential for a dispute arising, or in a worst-case scenario can assist you with resolving any land-related dispute which has already arisen.
Legal services we provide in this area include:
- Purchases and sales of commercial properties
- Leasing transactions for both landlords and tenants, including preparing and/or reviewing leases
- Financing transactions
- Boundary adjustments
- Real estate development, including development planning and structuring, assembling parcels of land, subdivisions and stratas, and preparing and filing Disclosure Statements
- Options to Purchase and Rights of First Refusal
- Easements, Rights-of-Way, Covenants, Building Schemes and other land title documents
- Farm property transactions
- Structuring land ownership/holdings
- Real estate disputes, including landlord/tenant disputes, collapsing contracts, etc.
How Can We Help You?
For an initial consultation, tell us a little bit about your case and a member of our law firm will contact you within one business day.
Related Blog Posts
Imagine this: Veena’s eight-year marriage with Tom has now come to an end and they have been separated for over a year now. What happens
Finances are critical to the operation of a business, and equity financing is an excellent way for a business to raise capital. It is the