Major Community Sponsorships
Growing sport and recreation activities for the community has been a long-term goal for Tzeachten First Nation. After re-establishing Tzeachten FC with a Men’s team in 2020 the time was right to expand the club to include youth, and in the spring of 2022 Tzeachten Youth Soccer Association was formed.
Tzeachten First Nation has a long history with sport including soccer; men’s teams, the Lancers, the Hawks and the Tribesmen to name a few over the years. The original Tzeachten sports field was located where Vedder Crossing Plaza currently sits, and when the plaza was built, the sports field was relocated to the Matheson and Bailey site. On the original path of the Chilliwack River, where fishing weirs served as a significant part of Ch’iyáqtel culture, the Tzeachten Sports Complex now serves as a gathering place for community again.
Sponsorship Tier Benefits
Tier 1- $1-$5,000
- Brand Logo featured on Tzeachten F.C. Website.
- “Thank You” post on Tzeachten F.C. social media.
Tier 2- $5,000-$10,000
- All Tier 1 benefits.
- Extended “Thank You” post on social media with introduction to your company and what you offer to the community.
- On Field branding opportunities.
Tier 3- $10,001-$20,000
- All Tier 1 and 2 benefits.
- Opportunities for your team members to attend and speak at events, set up tent or booth to provide engagement with the community.
- Joint social media posts and marketing opportunities throughout the year.
- Small jersey logos.
Tier 4- $20,000+
- All previous tier benefits.
- Event Partnership (Co-Branded Tournaments/Jamborees)
- Full Co-Branding/Brand Partnership Opportunities.
- Full size jersey logos.