Major Community Sponsorships
Stó:lō Youth Entrepreneurship Initiative
The Sqéwqel Development Corporation has invited Indigenous youth (aged 16-29) from our First Nation communities to attend the Stó:lō Youth Entrepreneurship Initiative Conference, taking place at the Seabird Island Band Gymnasium on October 14, 2023. The intent of the gathering is to assist Indigenous youth in developing greater financial awareness and literacy, receive guidance and mentorship on the critical components of establishing a business and gain valuable insight and understanding of the financial tools available to assist them and their community in becoming more self-sufficient, independent, and financially sustainable.
2023 Sponsorship Packages
Everything in Gold, plus:
- Registration for four member for the YEI.
- First choice sponsored item.
- Maximum promotional opportunity with prominent placement of the sponsor’s logo on the banner.
- Sponsor’s logo will feature on all outline and printed material about YEI.
- Four tickets for the Sqéwqel Business Mixer.
- Two-minute speaking opportunity at the YEI and the Business Mixer.
Everything in Silver, plus:
- Registration for three members for the YEI.
- Second choice sponsored item.
- Inclusion of logo in printed marketing materials of the YEI.
- The company’s presentation will be featured in a video during breaks at the YEI.
- Three tickets for the Sqéwqel Business Mixer.
- One-minute speaking opportunity at the YEI and Business Mixer.
Everything in Bronze, plus:
- Exhibitor booth opportunity at the YEI.
- Speaking opportunity at the YEI.
Bronze package includes:
- Registration for two members for the YEI on.
- Special acknowledgment as a sponsor.
- Inclusion of the sponsor’s logo on the event banner and official pictures.
- Sponsorship acknowledgment on SqDC’s website and printed materials.
- Two tickets for the Sqéwqel Business Mixer.