Sam was born and raised in Abbotsford, and has a deep-rooted connection to the Fraser Valley. She is passionate about business, real estate and banking. Her interests are stemmed from her previous experience in management and banking.
Prior to pursuing her legal education, Sam completed a Bachelor of Business Administration, in marketing and communications from the University of the Fraser Valley. Sam then went on to Thompson Rivers University, and obtained her Juris Doctor degree in 2018.
Sam completed her summer and full-time articles with Baker Newby, and joined them as an associate in 2019.
In her spare time, Sam enjoys travelling, reading, staying active, and visiting local coffee shops.
Sam is also fluent in Punjabi and Hindi.
• Government Affairs Committee Member – Abbotsford Chamber of Commerce
• Volunteer / Fundraiser – Junior Achievement of British Columbia
• General Member – Fraser Valley Indo-Canadian Business Association
• Law Society of British Columbia
• Member – Chilliwack & District Bar Association
• Member – South Asian Bar Association
Team Members Blog Posts
Drug and alcohol-impaired driving is illegal in Canada. With the legalization of cannabis, the legislature has taken measures to strengthen...
How can we help you?
People hire lawyers for advice and expertise all of the time, in all kinds of situations. In good times as well as bad, with a lawyer’s help, individuals and businesses understand and secure their legal rights and financial interests.