Jr. Family Law Assistant (Chilliwack)
Established in 1937, Baker Newby LLP is one of the largest law firms in the Fraser Valley with offices in Chilliwack and Abbotsford. We currently have an immediate opening for a Family Law Legal Administrative Assistant in our Chilliwack office.
Working as a team in a department of six, duties will include assisting in the day to day management of files, including but not limited to:
• Maintaining file organization and assisting with organizing document binders and files;
• Prepare general correspondence;
• Deal directly with clients, counsel, etc;
• Scheduling client appointments, trials, examinations for discovery, mediations, etc;
• Closing files and administrative tasks as needed.
While we will very much strongly consider all recent graduates of Legal Administrative Assistant programs, those candidates with some experience or exposure to a Family Law practice will be preferred for an interview. Experience with Amicus and/or ESILaw would also be considered an asset.
While we appreciate all applications, only those experienced applicants who are considered will be contacted.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter by email to: email@example.com